Five Things You Need to Know This Weekend
Irish music, a new sign at the town's oldest cemetery and Doll and Me Tea.
1. The Canadian American Club hosts an night of Irish music on Saturday.
2. A new sign will be unveiled today at Watertown's first cemetery, the Old Buring Ground, on Saturday.
3. Children can bring their dolls to the Church of the Good Shepherd for a Doll and Me Tea on Saturday morning.
4. A drop-in men’s basketball program will be held Sunday at Watertown Middle School. It is designed to provide exercise and fun for men 30 and over.
5. Skate at the John Ryan Arena on Saturday afternoon.