Five Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 16
Family movie night, senior line dancing and live jazz.
- More rain today. Showers are forecast by the National Weather Service, mainly before 2 p.m. The high will be around 72.
- Tonight is Family PJ Movie Night at the Watertown Free Public Library. This week's movie is "Hoodwinked Too," which is rated PG. The show begins at 6 p.m.
- Seniors can have their questions about health insurance answered today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Watertown Senior Center. The SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- Manny Carerra teaches a Line Dancing Class at the Senior Center. Line dancing helps with memory and balance, plus it's a good workout. The class begins at 11:15 p.m.
- Local musicians will perform live jazz music at Stellina Restaurant, 47 Main St., tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.