Five Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 28
See nighthawks, senior weight watchers and stump trivia night.
1. Bob Stymeist has observed hundreds of nighthawks from the Tower at Mount Auburn Cemetery over the years, and you can, too, tonight.
2. The Senior Center's "Watch our Weight" group meets weekly for support and to socialize. Individuals may weigh in, exercise, and discuss nutrition with long-time volunteer Evelyn Casey.
3. Halfway Cafe hosts Stump! Trivia. Get your team of 6 people to test your skill at an assortment of trivia questions, from Anatomy to Literature, Movies to History.
4. Stellina Restaurant hosts local jazz musicians tonight. There is no cover charge, and no reservations are needed.
5. Business owners can claim their listing in the Watertown Patch directory and add photos, information and more. See how here.