Five Things You Need to Know Today: Feb. 11
Boys and Girls Club open, Kids eat free and African American Heritage Trail.
1. The schools may be closed, but the Watertown Boys and Girls Club will be open today from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Halfway Cafe will have a Kids Eat Free deal all day Monday in honor of the snow day. Know of other snow day deals, share them in the comment section below.
3. The Friends of Mount Auburn has launched an interpretive African American Heritage Trail to celebrate the lives and legacies of Harriet Jacobs and other individuals significant in telling this story.
4. Young children can come enjoy a story today at the Watertown Library during "On My Own Story Time." Find out how to register here.
5. The Budget and Fiscal Oversight Committee will discuss and make recommendations on the FY 2014-2018 Capital Improvement program tonight.