Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 10
Town Council discusses moving the Recycling Center, School Committee meets and learn how to blog.
- A special Town Council meeting will be held tonight at 6:15 p.m. to discuss the proposal to move the Recycling Center.
- The School Committee meets tonight and will discuss rental rates for halls in the Watertown Schools.
- Town Councilor Susan Falkoff will hold office hours this afternoon at the Watertown Free Public Library.
- Seniors can have their questions about health insurance answered today at the Watertown Senior Center. The SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) program is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
- Learn how to blog using Wordpress at a two session class at the Watertown Free Public Library.