Five Things You Need to Know Today: July 20
Armenian festival, kids craft at the library and open mic night at the Can-Am Club.
1. The most major of Muslim holidays starts at sundown tonight, but the fasting for Ramadan begins at dawn Friday; Ramadan ends in the evening of Saturday, August 18, 2012.
2. Enjoy Armenian food, music, dancing and more at the Armenian Street Festival and Fair, beginning today.
3. Kids can come to the Watertown Free Public Library and make their own stamp. This is the latest in the Unplugged series at the libary.
4. The Canadian-American Club hosts an Open Mic Night. Bring along your instrument and join the fun, featuring plenty of Down Home Music, Fiddling, Country, Bluegrass.
5. Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the "It's Never Too Late to Get Moving" class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment.