Five Things You Need to Know Today: June 18
Subcommittee discusses Social Services Coordinator, a quit smoking class and a senior art class.
- The Budget and Fiscal Oversight subcommittee meets tonight in Town Hall to discuss whether to create a community social services coordinator to be funded by a public/private partnership.
- Mount Auburn Hospital offers a free program called "Steps to Quit Smoking," this evening at the hospital.
- St. Patrick's Family Outreach hosts an event for all mothers and fathers with children up to the age of 5 this morning.
- The Senior Center hosts an art class this morning. Come work on your own projects and receive feedback from instructor, artist Dawn Scaltreto.
- Stellina Restaurant hosts local jazz musicians tonight. There is no cover charge, and no reservations are needed.