Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 14
HIstorical Commission discusses the Orchard House, folk dancing and yoga for seniors.
1. The Historical Commission meets tonight and will discuss a potential agreement on the future of the Orchard House and the property at 917 Belmont St.
2. Looking to kick up your heels? Check out the Folk Arts Center of New England's folk dance program tonight. at First Parish of Watertown.
3. The Senior Center offers a yoga class today. The yoga is done using a chair, and can provide a gentle stretch and limbering for the body.
4. Church of the Good Shepherd hosts Hidden Brook services tonight. The candle-lit service will focus on finding hope.
5. Get the latest headlines in your email each morning in the free Watertown Patch Newsletter. Subscribe by clicking here.