Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 22
Ed Foundation's trivia night, retirement planning workshop and a movie for middle schoolers.
- Tonight the Watertown Education Foundation hosts a trivia night and fundraiser at the Sons of Italy Hall. People are invited to cheer on their favorite team at the event, which runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Watertown Free Public Library presents a movie for kids in the middle school grades at 3 p.m. today. Seating is on a first-to-arrive basis. Registration is not needed, but space is limited.
- Residents are invited to a retirement strategy session at the Watertown Senior Center from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., today. The workshop will look at various strategies to increase cash flow and cut taxes.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the "New Year – New You!" class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- The Recycling Advisory Commission meets today at the Department of Public Works Facility.