Five Things You Need to Know Today: March 8
WHS presents 'Bye Bye Birdie,' Lowell PTO fund raiser and Chamber of Commerce raffling off $10,000.
1. Watetown High School presents the classic American musical "Bye Bye Birdie" tonight.
2. Lowell PTO wraps up its fund raiser tonight with an event at Dononhue's Bar and Grill.
3. The Watertown-Belmont Chamber of Commerce will raffle off $10,000 tonight.
4. Enjoy Martime Music at the Canadian American Club tonight. [NOTE: This event has been cancelleed due to the snow storm]
5. The Senior Center will host a game of bingo today.