Five Things You Need to Know Today: Nov. 4
A $10,000 raffle, up and coming singers perform and field hockey playoff game.
- The Rotary Club is holding a $10,000 raffle today at 7 p.m. at Donohue's Bar & Grill.
- Heather Maloney, Caleb Hawley, and Sarah Blacker, three up-and-coming singer/songwriters, will perform tonight at 8 p.m. at First Parish of Watertown. Proceeds from the concert will help the children in Watertown's Sister Community in El Salvador.
- The Watertown field hockey team takes on Lynnfield in the first round of the MIAA Div. 2 North Section tourney. The game will be at 2:30 p.m. at Waltham High School. Meanwhile, the Watertown football team travels to Wilmington to play tonight at 7 p.m.
- TV newswoman Liz Walker will be at the Arsenal Center for "What's Your Encore?" a workshop for people looking for a career that allows them to make a difference. The workshop begins at 8:15 a.m.
- Cunniff School hosts the Recreation Department's All Sports Program today at 2:30 p.m. Kids in grades 3 to 5 will gain fundamental athletic skills while working as a team to learn games such as lacrosse, soccer, flag football and track & field events.