Five Things You Need to Know Today: Nov. 7
Sheriff Koutoujian speaks, a senior art class and a workshop for those with chronic diseases.
- Middlesex Sheriff Peter Koutoujian will be speaking to the St. James Men's Club tonight at 6:15 p.m. The event is at the St. James Armenian Church.
- Seniors can join an art class today at 9:30 a.m. at the Senior Center. Come work on your own projects and receive feedback from instructor, artist Dawn Scaltreto.
- Mount Auburn Hospital presents My Life, My Health: The Chronic Disease Self-Management Program. The six week free workshop is for adults living with, or caring for, someone with persistent health conditions including: chronic pain, limited mobility, decreased energy, frustration, and other negative impacts on your social life and daily activities due to ongoing health conditions.
- Enjoy live jazz music at Stellina Restaurant tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.
- St. Patrick's Family Outreach hosts an event for all mothers and fathers with children up to the age of 5. The group meets from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.