Five Things You Need to Know Today: Oct. 2
Special Town Council meeting, free flu clinic and Breast Health Awareness night.
1. The Town Council will hold a special meeting today to hear a about a proosed energy savings plan and to decide whether to have a town organization study.
2. Residents can get free flu shots at the Health Department's flu clinic, this morning.
3. Mount Auburn Hospital hosts a Breast Health Awareness event tonight.
4. The Watertown boy's soccer team and the varsity boys and girls cross country teams are in action today.
5. The Alzheimer's Association hosts an event, "Legal & Financial Answers for Families Dealing with Younger-onset Dementia," tonight.