Five Things You Need to Know Today: Patriots Day
Find out how the Marathon might impact your day, early morning workout and live jazz.
- It's Patriots Day, which means the Boston Marathon will be run from Hopkinton to Boston, and through Newton. See how this might impact your travel plans.
- Town Hall, the Watertown Free Public Library and the Senior Center are closed today, due to the Patriots Day Holiday.
- Early risers – the Ultimate Bootcamp has workouts in town this morning at 5:40 a.m. They feature muscle toning exercises and calorie-burning cardio games are mixed together with motivation and encouragement to provide a fun-filled workout for a wide range of fitness abilities
- Stellina Restaurant hosts local jazz musicians tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge, and no reservations are needed.
- Business owners, have you claimed your Watertown Patch listing? You can add photos, update hours and reach customers. Find out more information here.