The Upper Crust Pizzeria in Watertown closed its doors in November, but instead of a permanent shuttering it turns out to be a temporary hiatus.
The gourmet pizza restaurant in Watertown Square reopened last week, according to a piece on the food blog Boston Restaurant Talk.
A posting on the Upper Crust Facebook page announced the reopening of the Watertown location:
Doors at our Watertown location open under new ownership at 11 a.m. today for delivery and take-out. Beginning Thursday, March 21, we will be serving lunch and dinner in the restaurant.
Call now: (617) 923-6060
Watertown's location of Upper Crust shut down along with several others during the chain's legal and financial difficulties. The Watertown locale, however, was bought at auction by a group of former owners of Upper Crust.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Accused Marathon Bomber and Former Watertown Man Committed Waltham Murders
- More Details Emerge in Waltham Murders, Former Watertown Resident Tied to Case
- Suspect Killed by FBI Used to Live in Watertown, Allegedly Played Role in Waltham Murders
- Watertown's VOWS Bridal Outlet to be Focus of New Show on TLC
- Watertown Police Will Share Details of the Shootout, Capture of Marathon Bombing Suspects