Invite a friend
A Conversation on Gun Safety
Join in a conversation on gun safety taking place on Thursday, February 7, 6:45-8:45pm at the Watertown Library in the Watertown Savings Bank Meeting room. Speakers will include Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau, State Representative Jon Hecht, and Senator Brownsberger.
The conversation will address such questions as: How can we make our town, state, and nation safer? What are the current laws? What would potential solutions look like?
For additional information email Watertown4gunsafety@gmail.com.
Visit WillBrownsberger.com to read public dialogue forums under Confronting Gun Violence.
|Where||Watertown Free Public Library 123 Main St, Watertown, MA 02472 (Watertown Savings Bank Meeting room)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:45 pm–8:45 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Watertown Free Public Library
The brick library building on Main Street dates back to 1884, and in 2006 the expanded facility opened. Two computer rooms, one for adults and one for children, are available free of charge. The library has numerous programs, including story time in both English and Spanish, adult book clubs, computer classes and movies. Patrons can also enjoy coffee and a snack at The Cafe. Meeting rooms at the library can be reserved by residents.
Other events here
- Dog B.O.N.E.S. Today, May 25, 2:00 pm
- Free Citizenship Class May 28, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 11, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- College Admissions Help Sessions May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 6:30 pm
- Sen. Brownsberger Office Hours at Watertown Free Public Library February 2, 2013 / April 6, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / August 3, 2013 / October 5, 2013 / December 7, 2013, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Movie Monday! Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–8:45 pm
- Dog B.O.N.E.S. Fri, Jun 7, 3:00 pm
- Susan Falkoff Office Hours Sat, Jun 8, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- Dog B.O.N.E.S. Sat, Jun 8, 2:00 pm
- WFPL Concert Series Sat, Jun 8, 2:00 pm
- Book a Librarian Wed, Jun 12, 4:00 pm