Invite a friend
Conservation Commission Meeting
The Conservation Commission meets tonight in the Lower Hearing Room in Town Hall.
1) Public Hearing Continuance - Notice of Intent – 192 Pleasant Street, 321-0153, WWO-12-04, to redevelop the site to construct one 14-unit building. John B. Wise, Burkhard Corporation, applicant; Robert Cass, owner.
2) Minutes of the January 2013 Meeting
3) Old Business
• Whitney Hill Report
• Recycling Center/Filippello Park
• Storm Water Advisory Commission
• No Build-Zone Regulations Update
4) Agent Information/Update
More About Town of Watertown Town Hall
Town Hall is the center of government in town. The building houses several department offices, including the town manager, town clerk, the treasurer and collector, assessor, health, recreation and veterans services. Many town committees and boards meet in Town Hall, including the town council, the school committee, the planning board and the zoning board.