Invite a friend
Estate Planning II at the Senior Center
The second of two free Estate Planning Workshops with elder law attorney, Dale Tamburro, will cover:
• Review of Estate Planning I
• Detailed Breakdown of "Trust Parts" and Terminology
• Creative uses of a Revocable Trust
• Irrevocable Trust and its uses and the similarities and differences from a Revocable Trust.
• How to Protect your Home if you need Long Term Care or Nursing Home
Advanced sign-up is required. Please call the Senior Center at 617-972-6490 to sign up.
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- Senior Center Exercise Class Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spine Health Information at the Senior Center Wed, May 22, 9:30 am
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Blood Pressure Screening Clinic February 24, 2011 / January 24, 2013 / March 28, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Movie Matinee - The Bourne Legacy Thu, May 23, 1:00 pm
- Senior Bingo Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm