Family Walking Program
The Watertown Mall invites parents and children to take a stroll through the mall every Friday morning. The mall provides a safe, climate-controlled environment. Strollers are welcome.
The group meets every Friday near Carter’s.
|Where||Watertown Mall 550 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Families|
More About Watertown Mall
The Watertown Mall has several large and small retail stores within it, the main ones being Target and Best Buy. It also includes other small boutiques, such as a hair salon, nail salon, children's clothing store, tobacco shop, jewelry store, shoe store and several restaurants. Certainly the most visited place in the mall is the Registry of Motor Vehicles. The mall itself is clean and bright, with plenty of places to sit down.
Other events here
- Father's Day Coloring Contest! Daily, 9:00 am–9:00 pm
- FREE Health Lecture Series: "WatertownALERT System" Fri, Jun 7, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- "Go Fish!" Presented by the New England Aquarium Sat, Jun 15, 11:00 am–2:00 pm
See More on Patch
- Ceremony Honoring Watertown's First Responders at WHS Lacrosse Game
- Coed Tennis Doubles with BSSC
- 4th Annual Route for Kids: 5k Run/Walk Hosted By Horizons For Homeless Children’s Young Professional Group
- Mother Goose visits the Watertown Mall!
- The Easter Bunny Hops into Arsenal Mall for the First Time!