Invite a friend
A trained technician from Miracle Ear will provide free hearing screenings, check hearing aids, and recommend further services if needed.
To make an appointment call the Senior Center. Donations are welcome.
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- Senior Center Exercise Class Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Senior Bingo Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm