Line Dancing at the Senior Center
Manny Carrera teaches this class at the Senior Center every Tuesday morning. Line dancing helps with memory and balance, plus it's a good workout.
There is a drop-in fee of $4 per class.
|Where||Watertown Senior Center 31 Marshall St, Watertown, MA 02472|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:15 am–12:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- Senior Bingo Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Senior Center Exercise Class Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am