Invite a friend
Meet the New Veterans Agent at the Senior Center
The Town Veterans Agent advocates for Watertown veterans and their families to help make sure they receive all the services for which they are entitled.
Watertown’s new Veterans Agent, Gina Rada will be at the Senior Center to describe State and Federal services available to veterans, to describe the eligibility criterion for health care and prescription coverage, and to answer questions individually. Stop by for an interesting talk
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- Senior Bingo Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Senior Center Exercise Class Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am