Senior Center Exercise Class
This class focuses on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. Exercises include muscle strengthening, light stretching, balance and posture improvement, and low-impact aerobics.
For more information, contact the Senior Center.
NOTE: THERE IS NO CLASS ON PATRIOT'S DAY, APRIL 15.
|Where||Watertown Senior Center 31 Marshall St, Watertown, MA 02472|
|Time||11:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
|Price||$3 drop-in fee|
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- Legal Issues Facing Seniors Wed, May 29, 9:30 am
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Movie Matinee - Hyde Park on Hundson Thu, May 30, 1:00 pm
- Senior Bingo Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm