Invite a friend
Senior Center Trip: A Newport Christmas
The glitter of gold and the sparkle of silver will dazzle you as you tour two magnificent mansions decked out in Yuletide finery.
Truly spectacular decorations done especially for the season highlight the celebration of Christmas at these iconic Newport Mansions. We’ll tour The Breakers in the morning, before enjoying a sumptuous luncheon on the water at The Mooring with your choice of Grilled Chicken w/Wild Mushroom gravy or Baked Local Haddock w/Citrus Butter Crumb topping.
After lunch we’ll tour the elegant Marble House and visit the gift shop before heading home.
Sign up and pay at the Watertown Senior Center, 31 Marshall St. Call 617-972-6490 for more information.
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- Senior Center Exercise Class Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Spine Health Information at the Senior Center Wed, May 22, 9:30 am
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Blood Pressure Screening Clinic February 24, 2011 / January 24, 2013 / March 28, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Movie Matinee - The Bourne Legacy Thu, May 23, 1:00 pm
- Senior Bingo Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm