Invite a friend
Senior Lecture: PACE Program
The Elder Service Plan is an all-inclusive, coordinated PACE program for frail elders who are nursing home eligible but wish to remain at home. It allows older adults to live as independently as possible in their home and community.
As a PACE provider (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly), the program uses a national model of care that helps seniors who have chronic health issues remain in their own homes and communities providing a wide range of care and support based on a person's needs
Program benefits include:
- The ability to remain in the community and out of an institutional setting
- A fully managed health care plan with a full range of services
- Care from an experienced team of providers
- Companionship and fun through activities at our Adult Day Center
- Peace of mind for the participant and caregivers
The Program is open to individuals in the community who are determined by the state agency as eligible for nursing facility level of care, yet able to remain living safely in his/her residence.
The Elder Service Plan of Cambridge Health Alliance is covered by Medicare and MassHealth. If you have MassHealth, you may or may not have a monthly deductible based on your income.
If you are not eligible for MassHealth, you may enroll as a private pay participant. Interested in learning more? Come to an informational talk with Roberta Robinson from the Elder Service Pla
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- Spine Health Information at the Senior Center Today, May 22, 9:30 am
- Senior Center Exercise Class Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Blood Pressure Screening Clinic February 24, 2011 / January 24, 2013 / March 28, 2013 / April 25, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Movie Matinee - The Bourne Legacy Tomorrow, May 23, 1:00 pm
- Senior Bingo Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm