SHINE Program at the Senior Center
The Shine Program (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) is a free service funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs. Every Tuesday, a SHINE volunteer will be at the Senior Center to help answer your health insurance and prescription medication coverage questions.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for free and confidential counseling, call the Watertown Senior Center.
|Where||Watertown Senior Center 31 Marshall St, Watertown, MA 02472|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Watertown Senior Center
Located a few blocks from Watertown Square on Marshall Street, the Watertown Senior Center hosts a variety of classes and programs for seniors and their families, including exercise classes, health screenings, a shopping bus, medical transportation, property tax work-off, snow shoveling and yard work. Activities such as movies and trips are also available through the center.
Other events here
- "Watch our Weight" Support Group Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Cribbage at the Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Whist at the Senior Center Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Yoga for Seniors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Games at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Senior Bridge Group Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm