Invite a friend
Town Council Meeting
The Town Council meets tonight in Town Hall in the Council Chambers.
1. ROLL CALL
2. EXECUTIVE SESSION: 6:30 PM – To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate – former East Branch Library.
3. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION: 7:15 PM
4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. EXAMINATION OF MINUTES: January 22, 2013.
6. PUBLIC FORUM
7. PRESIDENT’S REPORT: State-wide Special Election - June 25, 2013.
8. INFORMATIONAL PRESENTATIONS:
a) Presentation on the Fiscal Year 2012 Audit Report and Management Letter –Frank Biron, CPA, Melanson, Heath & Company, P.C.
b) Informational update on the proposed Park renovations/improvements at 552 Main Street – Peter Centola, Recreation Director.
9. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
a) Committee on Personnel and Town Organization report on a Town Organizationstudy – Susan Falkoff, Chair.
b) Committee on Budget and Fiscal Oversight report and action on the Fiscal Year 2012 Audit – Vincent J. Piccirilli, Chair.
More About Town of Watertown Town Hall
Town Hall is the center of government in town. The building houses several department offices, including the town manager, town clerk, the treasurer and collector, assessor, health, recreation and veterans services. Many town committees and boards meet in Town Hall, including the town council, the school committee, the planning board and the zoning board.