Invite a friend
Town Council Meeting
The Town Council meets tonight in Town Hall.
1. ROLL CALL
2. EXECUTIVE SESSION: 6:45 PM – To consider the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real estate – Gore Estate – consider whether to release executive session minutes.
3. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION: 7:15 PM
4. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5. EXAMINATION OF MINUTES: February 12, 2013
6. PUBLIC FORUM
7. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
8. PUBLIC HEARING AND VOTE:Public hearing and vote on a Proposed Loan Order authorizing the Town Treasurer with the approval of the Town Manager, to borrow and/or expend monies in the amount of $7,350,000 under and pursuant to G.L. c.44, §7(3B), or pursuant toany other enabling authority, and to issue bonds or notes of the Town therefor, and that the Town Manager and the Town Treasurer are each authorized to take any and all other action necessary to carry out the purposes of this Order to pay costs ofenergy efficiency improvements to various Town buildings, as more fully described in the presentation by Beacon Integrated Solutions presented to this Council on October 2, 2012, including the payment of all costs incidental and related thereto.
9. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
a) Committee on Human Services report and action on an appointment to the Housing Authority – Anthony Palomba, Chair.
b) Committee on Public Safety report and action on an appointment to the Traffic Commission – Vincent J. Piccirilli, Jr., Chair.
c) Committee on Budget & Fiscal Oversight update on the 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Program review – Vincent J. Piccirilli, Jr., Chair.
10. NEW BUSINESS
11. COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE TOWN MANAGER
12. REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
14. PUBLIC FORUM
More About Town of Watertown Town Hall
Town Hall is the center of government in town. The building houses several department offices, including the town manager, town clerk, the treasurer and collector, assessor, health, recreation and veterans services. Many town committees and boards meet in Town Hall, including the town council, the school committee, the planning board and the zoning board.
Other events here
- Household Sharps Collection Day Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm