Invite a friend
The Traffic Commission meets today in Town Hall in the Council Chamber.
1. Approve the minutes from the October, 2012 Commission meeting.
2. Update regarding the request for “No Parking” restriction in front of 49/51 Franklin Street or other measures to improve visibility at that location.
3. Update regarding request for a “one-side only” parking restriction on Hawthorne Street.
4. Request by Mr. Fabio Mariano for the installation of crosswalks at the intersection of Coolidge Ave and Grove Street
5. Request by Ms. Marilyn Binder for the installation of a 4-way stop sign at the intersection of Spring St. and Palfrey Street.
6. Request by Ms. Carol Torrey for a change to the “one-side only” parking restriction on Middlesex Road
7. Mr. Matt Kealey from Vanasse Hangen and Brustlin (VHB) and Mr. Rick Dickerson from Wood Partners (developers for the Waltham Street Apartments project) to present proposals concerning traffic calming measures on Waltham Street.
8. Any new business
More About Town of Watertown Town Hall
Town Hall is the center of government in town. The building houses several department offices, including the town manager, town clerk, the treasurer and collector, assessor, health, recreation and veterans services. Many town committees and boards meet in Town Hall, including the town council, the school committee, the planning board and the zoning board.
Other events here
- Household Sharps Collection Day Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm