Invite a friend
Winetasting at Washington Tower
Savor a hand-picked selection of wines provided by The Magnolia Wine Company of Watertown while enjoying the late-summer beauty of Mount Auburn is the early evening hours.
Please register in advance.
|Where||Mount Auburn Cemetery 580 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Families, Seniors|
More About Mount Auburn Cemetery
Mount Auburn Cemetery is a national historic landmark hosting the grave sites of such American luminaries as Mary Baker Eddy, Isabella Stewart Gardner, Winslow Homer, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and many more. It is also an active burial place. History buffs, nature lovers and walkers alike enjoy the many miles of meandering pathways, historic gravestones and gorgeous grounds of the cemetery.
Other events here
- Early Risers Horticulture Club Today, May 24, 7:00 am–8:00 am
- 15 Shades of Gray Tomorrow, May 25, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Bigelow Chapel Open House Sun, May 26, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Discover Mount Auburn: A Walking Tour Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Jean Danton & Thomas Stumpf Sat, Jun 1, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- A Pride Week Walk through Mount Auburn Sun, Jun 2, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Late Migrants and Breeding Birds Wed, Jun 5, 7:30 am–9:00 am
- Early Risers Horticulture Club Fri, Jun 7, 7:00 am–8:00 am
- Mount Auburn's Notable Visitors Sat, Jun 8, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Discover Mount Auburn: Limited Mobility Walking Tour Mon, Jun 10, 11:00 am–12:30 pm