Invite a friend
Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
The Zoning Board of Appeals meets tonight in the Council Chambers of Town Hall.
Approval of Minutes: October 24, 2012
II. CASES PENDING:
1) 378-380 School Street – Harold and Robert Kevorkian -Variance
2) 378-380 School Street – Harold and Robert Kevorkian –Special Permit Finding
III. CONTINUED CASES:
1) 462 Mt. Auburn St – T-Mobile Northeast, LLC - TCA Variance & Amend TCA Variance
IV. OTHER BUSINESS:
1) 109 Rutland Street – Matt Shine – Changes to Control Docs
More About Town of Watertown Town Hall
Town Hall is the center of government in town. The building houses several department offices, including the town manager, town clerk, the treasurer and collector, assessor, health, recreation and veterans services. Many town committees and boards meet in Town Hall, including the town council, the school committee, the planning board and the zoning board.
Other events here
- Household Sharps Collection Day Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–12:00 pm