The first clinic is on Tuesday, Sept. 24 at the Senior Center and is open to residents 55 and over. Check the schedule for below for when and where clinics will be held, and who can receive shots at the clinic.
Residents should bring your insurance and Medicare card with you for billing purposes where applicable. The vaccine is still available, even if you do not have insurance.
If you know of anyone who is homebound and unable to attend one of our clinics please call 617-972-6446 and speak to the Public Health Nurse.
- Senior Center, 31 Marshall Street, Tuesday, 9/24/13, 9am-11am, 55 and over
- Brigham House, 341 Mt. Auburn Street, Thursday, 9/26/13, 9am-11am, 55 and over
- Watertown Public Library, 123 Main Street, Thursday, 10/17/13, 3pm-6pm, 6 months and over
- Senior Center, 31 Marshall Street, Thursday, 10/24/13, 9am-11am, 55 and over
- Watertown Public Library, 123 Main Street, Saturday, 11/2/13, 10am-4pm, 6 months and over
- Watertown Public Library, 123 Main Street, Tuesday, 11/12/13, 4pm-7pm, 6 months and over
- 55 Waverly Avenue (Summer Street Entrance), Thursday, 11/21/13, 9am-11am, 18 and over