- Check out the on Saturday in Watertown from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by the Watertown Community Foundation, residents are encouraged to bring their own picnics to Victory Field at 40 Orchard St. and socialize with their neighborhoods during games and music.
- Eat a classic American lunch at . Located at 25 Church St. in Watertown, their menu of burgers, sandwiches, seafood, and vegetarian options is bound to have something for the whole family.
- Sit down to a fine Italian dinner at , located at 18 Mount Auburn St. in Watertown. If Mom is looking to scoot out with Dad for dinner, try the complete dinner for two.
- Visit Temple Beth Israel in Waltham on Sunday at 10 a.m. to hear a lecture on “.” This year is the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War. Hear speaker David L. Smith highlight Jewish Civil War heroes.
- Have an ethnic family breakfast or lunch at . Try their chimichangas at 196 Willow St. in Waltham.