- Check out the on Saturday in Watertown from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by the Watertown Community Foundation, residents are encouraged to bring their own picnics to Victory Field at 40 Orchard St. and socialize with their neighborhoods during games and music.
- Eat a classic American lunch at . Located at 25 Church St. in Watertown, their menu of burgers, sandwiches, seafood, and vegetarian options is bound to have something for the whole family.
- Sit down to a fine Italian dinner at , located at 18 Mount Auburn St. in Watertown. If Mom is looking to scoot out with Dad for dinner, try the complete dinner for two.
- Visit Temple Beth Israel in Waltham on Sunday at 10 a.m. to hear a lecture on “.” This year is the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War. Hear speaker David L. Smith highlight Jewish Civil War heroes.
- Have an ethnic family breakfast or lunch at . Try their chimichangas at 196 Willow St. in Waltham.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something