It may not be the Patriots' year, but you can still enjoy the Big Game today when the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down to New Orleans to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Watertown.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Fit Z's Bar & Grill - Fit Z's, 451 Main St., features plenty of televisions to watch the game and pub food to keep you going during the big game.
- Donohue's Bar & Grill - The Irish-themed pub and sports bar has two dining rooms, including one with a 100-inch projection TV to catch the Big Game. Donohue's is in East Watertown at 87 Bigelow Ave.
- 21 Nickels Grille & Tap - Located at 21 Nichols Ave. in East Watertown, 21 Nickels is famous for its burgers and beer, which is served in a former railroad car.
- Miller's Ale House - Watertown's newest sports bar, Miller's features dozens of televisions and a large menu of food and drink. It is located next to the Arsenal Mall at 617 Arsenal St.
- Halfway Cafe - Check out the steamers and wings at Halfway Cafe, which is located at 394 Main St. west of Watertown Square.
Where will you be watching the game? Give us your suggestions in the comment section below.