- – If you want to visit the Old World, stop by The Aegean at 640 Arsenal St. in Watertown. Try some moussaka (a beef and eggplant dish) or some sirloin steak, in a relaxing Mediterranean ambiance.
- – Try this Taiwanese eatery at 835 Main St in Waltham. Go for a traditional noodle dish, or an unusual hot pot entrée. The signature dish is the smoked pork with leek.
- – This restaurant at 580 Mount Auburn St. in Watertown will satisfy your Middle Eastern cravings. Sit down in this cultural, saffron fresh-smelling ambiance and try the slow grilled meats.
- – Located at 286 Moody St. in Waltham, Ponzu offers an infused menu with Malaysian, Japanese and Chinese entrees. The offerings include a la carte plates, small and large dishes.
- – This Indian restaurant at 336 Moody St. in Waltham offers lamb, vegetarian, and chicken entrees. A lunch buffet is available Tuesday through Friday. The menu also offers Indian desserts to top off your meal.
Did we miss your favorite? Tell us about it in the comment section below.