The inspection reports are public records. If there are violations, the inspector always returns for a follow up inspection to ensure that the violations are corrected. Establishments with repeated or serious violations are called for a hearing with the Board of Health.
Fraternal Order of Eagles
No critical violations were found in the inspection in November.
One critical violation was found in the November inspection, and it was fixed that day.
- Fibre One bars and Pop Chips were expired.
Inspectors found two critical violation in early November, which were remedied by the follow up inspection.
- Mouse droppings were found in the dry storage boxes.
- The Nozzle of the espresso maker was soiled.
Jasmine Taste of Persia
Three critical violations were discovered in a November inspection. They were fixed by the next inspection.
- Raw meat was stored on shelves above vegetables
- Bulk spices and beans have deli cups as scoops
- Mold-like substance found on plastic parts of Cuisinart
Two critical violations were found in a November inspection. They were fixed by the re-inspection.
- Mouse droppings were found in the sink
- The Hobart slicer was soiled with dried food