- The Iranian Association of Boston hosts this concert uniting international love songs and poetry in Farsi, with jazz and soul music in English. . The concert will be at 17 Nichols Ave. at 7:30 p.m.
- , is the Broadway hit that asks what one man will do to make sure his team wins the pennant. A cast of fifth to ninth graders brings this home run-hit to the Arsenal Center for the Arts stage tonight at 7 p.m., directed by Erica Berman.
- There will be auctions of municipally owned property today at and from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- Parents and children can take a every this morning at 9:30 a.m. The mall provides a safe, climate-controlled environment, and the group meets near Carter's. Strollers are welcome.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something