1. Saturday is Prescription Drug Take Back Day at the Watertown Police Station.
2. Learn a little about Chinese culture and the Chinese dulcimer at the Watertown Library, which will host a live musical performance Saturday for elementary school children.
3. On Sunday, come and explore Mount Auburn’s first chapel, the Bigelow Chapel, originally constructed in the 1840s.
4. The Arsenal Center for the Arts stage hosts "The Kite Runner" on Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
5. Get the latest headlines in your email each morning by subscribing to the Watertown Patch newsletter.