- are invited to Arsenal Mall to get an up close look at safety and construction trucks, play in a moon bounce, and enjoy prizes Saturday beginning at 10 a.m. All proceeds will benefit Franciscan Hospital for Children and Simon Youth Foundation.
- to remember the late-Watertown resident and raise money for the Watertown Boys & Girls Club 5K Road Race. The event runs from 3 p.m. to closing, with free food and drink for those who donate.
- starting at 3 p.m. Drop in with used cell phones to donate for Cell Phones For Soldiers, pick up scholarship applications, Essay contest applications and much more.
- based on the beloved Louisa May Alcott novel, is brought to life on stage by the Wellesley Players. The show hits the stage of the Arsenal Center for the Arts on Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- at the St. James Apostolic Church Saturday. Every dance begins with a beginners' swing dance lesson from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m., followed by dancing to a live band until midnight. Enjoy the music of Bombay Jim & the Swinging Sapphires.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something