- Enjoy Armenian food, shop at the booths and enter the raffle at the annual St. James Church Bazaar. The fun begins Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Little Women, the Broadway musical based on the beloved Louisa May Alcott novel, is brought to life on stage by the Wellesley Players. The show hits the stage of the Arsenal Center for the Arts on Saturday at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Children ages 5 and under can come to the Watertown Free Public Library to Saturday at 11 a.m. He plays classic children's songs on his acoustic guitar.
- On Saturday, Watertown at the Minuteman Regional Household Hazardous Waste Collection facility in Lexington. Residents must preregister at the Watertown Health Department.
- Watertown Citizens for Environmental Safety meets in Watertown Square on Saturday at 11 a.m. to .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something