- at the Watertown Free Public Library today at noon. Participants are expected to have read "Alvin Ho: Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things" by Lenore Look, a selection from the summer reading list and is available at the library.
- at 7 p.m. at the St. John's Methodist Church. Agenda items include update on showing of "Inside Job", next steps in Fund Our Community Campaign and the monthly vigil.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- Local musicians will perform , 47 Main St., tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.
- begins tonight at 7:30 p.m. This weeknight series run on Aug. 1, 3, 8 and 10 at Brahma Kumaris Learning Center for Peace.