- The concert for children features Banjo Dan & the Mid-nite Plowboys. In case of rain the concert will move to the Watertown Free Public Library.
- to help support a former Watertown firefighter who is fighting leukemia. The event begins at 7 p.m. at 21 Nickels.
- at Gore Place today at 5 p.m. The launch is part of the One Book One Watertown program with the Watertown Free Public Library. This year's book is "Rocket Boys."
- Folk Arts Center of New England will hold a tonight at 8 p.m. at First Parish of Watertown. Most of the dances are by request; dancing along with a limited amount of teaching. Prior international folk dance experience is helpful, but many dances can be followed by watching the leaders. Admission is $8, and $6 for members and $5 for students.
- at 7 p.m. The board meets in Town Hall.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something