- The weather forecast looks iffy today, with scattered showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, it will be cloudy, with a high near 81.
- If the sun comes out, Dealtry Pool is open for those who want to take a swim. The pool on Pleasant Street is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- at the Watertown Free Public Library today at noon. Participants in today's group are expected to have read "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick, a book selection is from the Watertown Public Schools summer reading list.
- Local musicians will perform , 47 Main St., tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.