1. The ringing of handbells and singing of student choruses will fill historic Dwight Hall tonight during Perkins’ annual holiday concert.
2. Kids can find out what owls eat at a science event at the Watertown Free Public Library.
3. The Church of the Good Shepherd hosts a Blue Christmas service where you can gather for a service of candlelight, prayer, silence and song for those for whom the holiday season is difficult because of loss or sadness.
4. Looking to kick up your heels? Check out the Folk Arts Center of New England's folk dance program tonight. at First Parish of Watertown.
5. Get the latest headlines in your email each morning in the free Watertown Patch Newsletter. Subscribe by clicking here.