- Michael Thompson presents The author of "Raising Cain" will speak at Watertown Middle School, 68 Waverley Ave. The event is presented by Peaceful Schools - Peaceful Community Advisory Committee, a group of community organizations – Wayside Multi-Service Center, the Watertown Youth Coalition, Watertown Public Schools – working to create and promote welcoming schools and community. Light refreshments at 6:30 p.m.
- Musicians and singers at Watertown High School perform tonight at the high school, 50 Columbia St. The begins at 7 p.m.
- Some of the men who posed for the will appear at The Talk Restaurant, 116 Main St., to sign copies of the calendar tonight from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The proceeds from the calendars go to the Watertown Boys and Girls Club. Appetizers will be served.
- invites residents to speak with him about legislation and any other issue of concern today at the Watertown Free Public Library, 123 Main St. The office hours will be held from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Raya Stern Trustees Room.
- The Watertown Senior Center, 31 Marshall St., hosts several events today. At 10 a.m., , a tradition in pharmacy practice that enables physicians to prescribe medicines specially prepared by meet patients' individual needs. The also meets at 10 a.m. A meets at 11 a.m. At 3 p.m. the is gathering.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something