- The Watertown Free Public Library hosts a hands-on workshop by the Museum of Science that explores the science behind rockets and space exploration. Kids will use their imagination to plan, build, and test their own designs. The begins at 1:30 p.m. and the starts at 2:3o p.m.
- The Watertown Family Network hosts a today at 9 a.m. The free weekly group is open to new parents and babies - birth to one year old.
- At 10 a.m., the , a long-established tradition in pharmacy practice that enables physicians to prescribe and patients to take medicines that are specially prepared by pharmacists to meet patients' individual needs.
- The team skates against Abington High School at the John A. Ryan Arena at 7:30 p.m.
- The Arsenal Center for the Arts is showing an exhibit featuring the artwork of Katha Seidman, David Lang, and John Thompson. The local artists have been chosen by the center as
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something