- takes on Sacred Heart tonight at 7 p.m. at John Ryan Arena. Tickets cost $5 for the Atlantic Hockey Conference game.
- This morning at 8 a.m., Town Councilor at Tresca's Eating Place. Residents are invited to come by and share their concerns and thoughts.
- The Watertown Free Public Library invites children ages 5 and under to enjoy the tunes of James Lepler. will be held today at 11 a.m. in the Watertown Savings Bank Room.
- Seniors looking to keep active can go to the Watertown Senior Center for the class. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- The New Repertory Theatre presents a productions of playwright Steve Yockey's play, The show explores a young married couple as they come home to their empty beach house and batten down the hatches. When a giant wave comes crashing over them, they tumble into an alternate reality where both must confront the ghosts that haunt them and decide what their afterlife will be. Showtime is 8 p.m. at the Arsenal Center for the Arts.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something