- The at 7 p.m. in Town Hall, 149 Main St. The committee will hold its reorganization hearing and discuss the district teaching and learning goals.
- Children ages 4 and 5 are invited to t today at the Watertown Free Public Library, 123 Main St. At 4 p.m., they will learn how to make a paper fan. Registration is required.
- Children up to the age of 5 are invited to the The weekly event for mothers and fathers runs from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Local musicians will play music at Stellina Restaurant tonight from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. There is no cover charge and reservations are not needed.
- Seniors looking to keep active can attend an exercise class hosted by the Watertown Senior Center, 31 Marshall St. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something