1. Check out Spotlight Six at the Arsenal Center for the Arts, which features six of the participating artists from this past fall’s 30 Under 30 exhibit.
2. Looking for a flu shot, you can get it from the town Health Department or at local pharmacies.
3. The Senior Center hosts an art class this morning. Come work on your own projects and receive feedback from instructor, artist Dawn Scaltreto.
4. The Arsenal Center for the Arts revs up the new year with a program of winter art classes and workshops for adults and children beginning this week.
5. Get the latest headlines in your email each morning in the free Watertown Patch Newsletter. Subscribe by clicking here.