- Stellina restaurant, 47 Main St., hosts tonight at 6 p.m. The guest will be Bob Halloran, author of the book "Irish Thunder: The Hard Life and Times of Micky Ward," which was recently adapted into the movie "The Fighter." Halloran will discuss his book, and answer questions from the audience.
- The at John Ryan Arena, 1 Paramount Place. The girls play first at 4 p.m. against Medford. The boys take on Weston at 8 p.m.
- The Watertown Free Public Library, 123 Main St, offers for teens and adults tonight at 7:15 p.m. A beginner's lesson led by an experienced scrapbooker will will be held and more experienced scrapbookers are welcome to work on their current project. Bring three to five pictures to make your first page, everything else will be supplied.
- Seniors looking to keep active can attend an exercise class hosted by the Watertown Senior Center, 31 Marshall St. The program includes muscle strengthening, light stretching, and low impact aerobics, and is focused on the needs of seniors in a fun and safe environment. The class runs from 11 a.m. to noon, and costs $3 per class.
- Tonight in Town Hall, 149 Main St., there will be two meetings of town boards. At 7 p.m., the meets in the Philip Pane Hearing Room. The begins at 7:30 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something